BLUE GEL TOPICAL ANESTHETIC - 1OZ BOTTLE
The Original “Blue Gel” Anesthetic is designed for use during any broken skin procedure in areas where swelling, bruising, or bleeding poses a problem and discomfort, such as the lips or inner arms. It contains a combination of two active ingredients, Lidocaine and Tetracaine, which work together with a vascular constrictor for fast onset and reduced pain for up to two hours.
Please note that the Blue Gel Anesthetic has no effect on unbroken skin. It will keep skin numb for up to 2 hours and should only be applied once during tattoo, permanent makeup, piercing, or other pain sensitive procedures; reapplying will cause harm to the tissue. Use with Vasocaine to keep skin numb if more anesthetic effect is needed during the procedure. Please view the PDF below for product information and suggested application instructions.
- Size: 1oz
- Active Ingredients: Lidocaine HCI 4%, Tetracaine HCI 2%
- For use during pain sensitive procedures
- Reduces swelling, bruising, and bleeding; fast-acting pain relief
- Keeps skin numb and constricted for up to 2 hours
- For external use only on broken skin
- Price per one 1oz bottle